1. I baked one gluten-free loaf of bread today. And? It tastes delicious. Who knew?
2. I baked one batch of triple chocolate chip cookies today. EFFING TORTURE. Today is day 14 of the sugar hiatus. I didn't lick a spoon, taste any dough, or enjoy the fruits of my labor. But, Dr Boy will have a nice fat batch to take to work tomorrow, making up for the fact that we didn't have a contribution to the potluck last week due to an untimely power outage.
3. I roasted a tri-tip. Lots of beef for Dr Boy to eat through the week... I'm thinking on top of a salad, steak sandwich, and BBQ style. Good times.
4. I made turkey meatballs. Four servings of easy Dr Boy dinner, coming right up.
5. The theme of today was: I'm too lazy ass to do big cooking during the week, so I'm going to get it out of my system today.
6. I made fried zucchini cakes for ME. And they were delicious.
7. We folded six loads of laundry.
8. I am now going to go to sleep. Feeling productive. And tired. And a little cranky, but I think that's the BCP talking :)
9. INJECTION TRAINING TOMORROW. 'Nuff said.
10. Good night!