I got my third beta back today- 14. It doubled perfectly. But really, that's little consolation. To recap:
7dp6dt: Beta less than 5
9dp6dt: Beta 7
11dp6dt: Beta 14
- It would appear that the Wondofo hpt's from amazon can detect a beta as low as 14. And look like this:
|Trust me. It's there.|
- While it doubled in a timely fashion, it is still terribly low for this point. (14 at 17dpo)
- It may have been a late implanter, but I'm hesitant to believe that an embryo can last a full week in utero without implantation.
- I know FET embies can take longer, but this is still outside of window.
- What kind of quality are we looking at for something producing such little hcg?
- Did I end up with a mother effing ectopic?
- I'm keeping my expectations realistic. I know there is still a very small chance we will take home a baby as the result of this attempt. Very, very small.
I'm still waiting on the RE to call back with explanations and instructions. If we don't hear anything, I guess I'm continuing the PIO and estrace supps. Fun. And probably getting another beta Tuesday.
All I wanted today was an answer. I wish we had one.