Thursday, December 9, 2010

My favorite cookies. Ever.

It's been a while since I ranted about the depravity that is a limited-sugar lifestyle, so it must mean that I'm adjusting.... or cheating. Up until this last week or so it'd been more towards the adjusting side, but then I got a serious craving for my favorite cookies. When I say these are my favorite cookies, I mean I actually purchased a CASE of the chips used to make them from Amazon when I couldn't find them in the grocery store anymore. True story. I have three bags left.

When I was living in Texas, I came across the most wonderful Hershey chips ever- cinnamon flavored. Not butterscotch, not peanut butter, but cinnamon. Imagine the possibilities! Of course I'm not imaginative when it comes to cooking, but I do know how to follow a recipe pretty well if I do say so myself. I know, I'm talented, huh? On the back of the bag, there was a recipe for Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies. And now I'm hooked like an addict on crack. When I moved back to California, I couldn't find the chips in store, so I made do with Amazon. I assure you they were cheaper when I bought them. I swear. I think.

Either way these are my favorite cookies ever. No raisins of course. 'Nuff said. Make them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to tell me how ridiculous I am...