- It should not be necessary to TELL someone watching your kid to refrain from putting said kid in the washing machine. Even if he/she has a blowout poop.
- I saw a segment on the news last night about how lots of children are snacking on those new laundry pods coming out, and how it's "easy to forget laundry detergent should be child-proofed". Seriously? Show me someone that easily forgets that. Seriously. (wait, don't. i don't want to meet the person that forgot that AND managed to get knocked up. i don't.)
- Her Royal Fab talked about her second round of IVF in terms of a redux- a second, more positive and kick-ass version of the first time around. I shall do the same.
- I'm trying to get to the happy place in my mind where a second round of IVF, and a fourth transfer, has a fantastic chance at working. Luck of the draw, schmuck of the draw- tell me why it's going to work this time?
- Here's the pretty colored calendar I mentioned last time. My boat is still floated by it.
- You will notice that I have ten days until stims start again. Oy vey.
- When we left for vacation, our dirt looked like this:
|Much more dirt-like|
- When we got back from vacation, our dirt looked like this:
|Less dirt-like, more house like|
- Holy crap, we might actually be moving in August. For real.
- Heeyouge bonus points to those of you that recognized the Galapagos in our vacation pics... or did I mention it somewhere? Either way, bonus points.
- I want to be back there now. NOW.
- More pictures!
|The ship we sailed on|
|Another species of boobie (without blue feet)|
|I feel like this today|
|He was a nice snorkeling buddy (same day as the penguins)|