Monday, April 25, 2011

Realistic goals

I thought I had set realistic goals. Goals which I stuck to even when I knew they were impossible. So I basically set myself up for failure, which is a pretty craptastic excuse to fail, because duh, no matter how much progress you make you'll still fail so why try?

What sucks is I felt like I did try, at least enough to not GAIN this week. Up until weigh-in this morning, I had lost a pound or so. I put in my veggie garden this week, I ran. Downfall? Probably garlic fries at the baseball game. And a carb-fest excuse of an Easter meal because Dr Boy's dad forgot to make my salmon (I don't eat meat. They were having tri-tip.) So lunch/dinner consisted of 3 pieces of parmesan garlic bread and two helpings of red potatoes. Mmmm. Diet-friendly.

Pretty sure I'm bloated from that crap yesterday. So we'll see what happens next week. In the mean-time, I've revised my goal to something I'm TOTALLY going to hit. 175, just in time to go on a 9-day fast/gas station food extravaganza across the mid-west- a real live storm chasing trip. I want to trim down so I'm as depressed when I get back and have swelled to the size of an F-5.

So there we go. More running, more swimming, less parmesan garlic bread.

By the way, one of these days I'll give 'yall a TTC update. Not much, but I haven't in a while so I will this week. Promise.

Today I weigh: 181.6 lbs
Today my BMI is: 27.2
Weight loss/gained this week: +0.6
Goal: 175 lbs
Goal BMI: 26.2 (according to this calculator)
By When? May 19th (I leave for vacation.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to tell me how ridiculous I am...